Sunday, October 4, 2009

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!


First I thought I'd tell you a little about myself and how I got started writing. I'm 32 years old and live in Ohio with my husband and four cats. In May of 2008 I started my first story for the TV show Prison Break. Being a huge Michael and Sara shipper, I was unhappy with the outcome of season three. And after reading several stories, I didn't find one I was overly pleased with. So, as so often happens I decided to try and write my own.


My first story, Moving Forward, started soon after. I learned a lot from writing this story, including the fact that I'm long winded. Moving Forward ended up being sixty five chapters and 120,000 words. No one was more surprised than me. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4831580/1/Moving_Forward


In the fall of 2008, a fellow PB fan brought Twilight to my attention and was adamant that I must read it. Needless to say I did and was hooked. By the new year, I was starting my first Twilight story, Perspective. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4831308/1/Perspective


I've found writing to be a wonderful creative outlet for me and I love sharing my stories with others. I'm also in the process of editing my first novel, and I'm hoping to start sending letters to agents before the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment