Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Body Shop

I knew writing about human trafficing would be controversal and I wasn't wrong. I've gotten reviews that have ranged from outright praise to concern for where my story is going. But there was something brought up by one reviewer that I wanted to share.

Some of you may have heard of a store called The Body Shop. They not only sell natural products, but also support a lot of worth while causes specificly those important to women.

One of those causes includes stopping sex trafficing of children and young people. Sex trafficing is a very real problem, even here in the US. If you'd like to read more, visit http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/beauty/defend-human-rights.

Heavy topic today, but one I felt the need to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment