Saturday, October 24, 2009

FB - Chapter 6 Teaser

Before heading out, we both went into our rooms and changed into jeans. I grabbed my favorite pair, the ones I wore to family barbeques over at Carlisle and Esme’s house. There was an excitement humming through me as I got dressed for the second time today.

Walking back out into my living room, I waited for her. Isabella stepped out of her room wearing a fitted pair of jeans and a dark blue long sleeved shirt. Her hair was pulled back in a long flowing ponytail, pulling it just slightly off her neck but still allowing it to tumble down across her shoulders. A brief flash from this morning crossed my mind of long flowing brown hair brushing against my thighs and I had to turn away abruptly before I did something stupid.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself, “Are you ready?”

“Yes, master,” she said to my back.

Opening the door, I motioned for her to go first. She did, all the while keeping her eyes downward.

Our drive was a silent one. She kept her eyes down for the most part but occasionally I would catch her looking out the passenger window. Then it was like she’d catch herself and look back down at her lap. “You may look out the window if you’d like,” I said giving her a smile she didn’t see.

She did hear me though and brought her head up to look out the window once again. We were getting close to our destination and I wondered what she’d think of my choice of activities.

I knew exactly when she figured out where we were going. Her eyes opened wide and she shifted in her seat. “Is there something wrong?” I asked.

1 comment:

  1. oh i can't wait! i wonder if they are going hiking or something. that wouldnt be a great way for them to be able to get to know each other. i bet shes thinking hes gonna like killer her and bury her there or something. poor thing.

    ReplyDelete