Wednesday, October 7, 2009

FB Chapter 3



I am floored by the response this story has gotten so far. Chapter 3 just posted this morning and I was notified that it has been nominated for a Razzle Dazzle Award for Best Romance! The confidence my readers have in me is amazing and I thank you. http://razzledazzleawards.webs.com/. Voting is from October 11th at 10:00am to Oct. 29th at 10:00am.


This chapter differed from the previous two in that readers got to hear from both Edward and Bella. Yes, our girl is VERY messed up. Her way of thinking is off track and it is going to take a lot of work to get her back to where she needs to be.

I had a few reviewers ask about Alice. She is going to very important in Bella's recovery. I mean sometimes you just need a girlfriend, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment