Saturday, January 2, 2010

FB - Chapter 16 Teaser


 
He noticed my excitement, of course. “Are you hungry tonight, Isabella?” he said with amusement.

“Yes, Master,” I answered back still smiling.

Master didn’t say anymore as he finished his food but I could tell he was in a good mood, which made me even happier. Once he was finished, he made his way over to his chair while I cleaned up.

As soon as I was done I came to him, and he opened his arms to me. I sat down and relaxed as Master’s arms wrapped around me.

“What is on your mind tonight, Isabella?” he asked.

“Thank you for the car,” I said shyly.

My head was lowered so my hair was slightly obscuring my face. He brought his hand up to push it out of the way. I liked it when he touched me like this. “You’re welcome. You’ll need the car for school in a few weeks and to go shopping.”

At his mention of shopping, I stiffened a little. He noticed and brought my chin up so that I was looking at him. Master didn’t say anything. I could see everything I needed to know in his eyes. “I forgot about…shopping,” I whispered.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for more. I hope Bella starts to share her story soon.

    ReplyDelete