Monday, December 14, 2009

Perspective Outtakes

Here is the chance for you to tell me what you want.

For those of you who have been reading Perspective you know that it is quickly coming to an end. (Okay well not so quickly, but you get my meaning.) There are only 3 chapters left!

At the end of the Jasper/Alice outtake I posted last week, I asked what other's you'd like to see from the story. So far the feedback as been sparse. I've had a couple requests for chapter 24 from Bella's POV and then I got another saying anything from Alice/Jasper again.

There has got to be more opinions out there. Thirty nine chapters are posted!

So please, PLEASE, tell me what you'd like to see. I'm not picky, you can leave it here, the Twilighted thread, or as a review on the story.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment