Saturday, December 5, 2009

FB - Chapter 12 Teaser


I pushed myself out of bed. I did not want to anger him this morning. Last night had been so very nice, and I wanted it again.

I dressed quickly in the tank top and shorts he’d laid out for me and headed up the stairs. Just as he’d said, he was waiting for me.

When I entered the room he was facing away from me, but that soon changed. It seemed as if he could tell I was there because not more than five seconds passed before he turned around. I immediately dropped my eyes.

He walked toward me slowly, deliberately. My body went on alert as he got closer. I had no idea what he was going to do to me here.

My master stopped directly in front of me. “Good morning, Isabella. Did you sleep well?”

“Yes, Master. Thank you.”

His hand came up to lift my chin. I knew by now that he wanted me to look at him. My eyes found his and waited. He didn’t make me wait long. “I’m glad to hear that. I was going to introduce you to my gym this morning, but it seems you’ve already become acquainted.”

No comments:

Post a Comment