Tuesday, September 28, 2010

What I'm Reading

Beyond Time

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5755522/1/

This story is written by TKegl and is rated M. It can be found on both fanfiction.net and Twilighted.net, however there are more chapters posted on fanfiction.

Honestly I can't say what made me start reading this story. It isn't they type of fic I'd normally start reading. But whatever it was, I am very glad that I did.

Bella travels back in time to 1918 and finds a very human Edward who is not exactly what she expected. He is very much a young man of his time with all of the social views of that time. It throws him a off when he meets a modern Bella who also brings her twenty-first century view of women's rights into the mix. The author does a nice job of showing how Edward probably was back when he was human, before he had 100 years of watching the world change around him.

This is still a work in progress, but a highly enjoyable read. It has twists and turns both with Edward and Bella's relationship, but also involving Carlisle, Alice, and some original characters in Edward's 1918 life.

I give this story 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

If you've read this story, please leave a comment and let everyone know what you though. Remember we are all looking for good things to read. That's why we are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment