Sunday, April 3, 2011

Goodbye - The Fic

Sorry if I gave some of you pause there, but just to clarify, no, I'm not saying 'goodbye'. I'm talking about the one shot I wrote over a year ago for a contest. It is a Breaking Dawn AU of sorts and looks at what would have happened if 1) Edward would not have given into Bella again on Isle Esme, and 2) Bella had not gotten pregnant.

For those of you who've been waiting for me to sink my teeth in another Edward and Bella story, I wanted to let you know that that is in the work. However, I have no idea when the first chapter will be up as I'm currently working on editing my second novel and my time is limited. Yeah, don't ask me why the fic is deciding to bug me now to write it. No idea. It just did.

So the bottom line is that I have no idea when I will post the first chapter, however the one shot I wrote, Goodbye, which will be the opening of the story, is posted on fanfiction.net. I've posted the link here on the blog along with the links to my other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment